BTS Beauty To Serve
In line with the motto of the pageant “Beauty to Serve”, every contestant is expected to take part by coming up with a community based project in relation to the annual theme from which we will select the best for funding and execution.
Aims and Objectives of Beauty To Serve (BTS)
- To engage in humanitarian activities that will promote, enhance, celebrate and empower female gender in Africa and the world at large
- To carry out various humanitarian projects that will address the social development issues embedded in the society within Africa
- To create awareness and sensitize people, particularly female gender on social development issues such as poverty reduction, health care, child education and women empowerment, rural agricultural expansion, gender equality and feminine challenges amongst others
Words from the CEO
- We all dream with an optimistic mind frame
- Some dreams come true in fulfillment to the dreamer
- Some dreams wither like neglected plants
- And what becomes of the dreamer?
- Should the dreamer lose hope and go for the odds?
- Or should he see death as a necessity to boycott shame?
- And life seems unappreciated…………
- The secret of accomplishments is not dependent on the collection of dreams sought
- Persistence is the motional force in realization
- They say life without mission…….shrinks off in frustration
- But there seem to be some remedy dreaming it big
- So that our lives do not shatter in volatility
- Many tread the paths discovered by others
- Like the saying ‘imitation is limitation’
- Some dreams wither because they lack originality and realness
- It worked for him, may not work for you
I Dare You To Be Different
Powerful INFORMATION AND IDEAS
The Queen of Ibile Pageant is powered by Platinum Entertainment Nigeria Limited
Platinum entertainment Nigeria limited, a Lagos based company, started years ago, with the aim of giving quality and precise information / services, combining ideas to match international standards anywhere in the world and becoming the biggest entertainment house in Africa.
Over the years, we have worked on redefining the entertainment industry, thereby reforming it into a marketable brand name, to better communicate with our clients. With a time tested team of young, talented and creative minds, we simply are dedicated and trained only to serve you through our unique initiatives.
There is a huge growth in the entertainment industry and hence the need for proper management/structures. This awarded us partnership with some other entertainment companies in producing some of the most exciting shows and productions in Nigeria and beyond.
Entertainment has become a voice for universal remedy and today presents itself the most lucrative venture for investments with a global acceptance.