PLATINUM ENTERTAINMENT NIGERIA LIMITED
QUEEN OF IBILE PAGEANT, AWARDS AND REALITY:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BE THE NEXT FACE OF QUEEN OF IBILE
Read the full content to understand the Terms and Conditions of the Pageant
GET THE EMPOWERMENT
- GOVERNING RULES ON ENTRY
You Expressly Understand and Agree That:
The Entry Form to The Queen of Ibile Pageant is subject to the following which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. By accessing and filling the registration form for The Queen of Ibile (QIP) Pageant, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of these Rules;
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your filling the registration form for The Queen of Ibile Pageant, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and you are not a person barred from entering contracts under the laws of Nigeria or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
- a) Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by The Queen of IbilePageant registration form and;
- b) Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Platinum Entertainment Limited has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Platinum Entertainment/Queen of Ibile Pageant has the right to refuse your entry and refuse any and all current or future use of any of Platinum Entertainment and Queen of Ibile Pageant Services (or any portion thereof).
- EPILEPTIC SEIZURES
A small percentage of users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen or while using The Queen of IbilePageant website. Certain conditions may induce previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in users who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, consult your physician prior to using The Queen of Ibile Pageant website. Immediately discontinue use of The Queen of IbilePageant website and consult your physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while using The Queen of Ibile Pageant: dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions.
- NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided stated by Platinum Entertainment Limited/Queen of Ibile Pageant, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Platinum Entertainment Limited/Queen of Ibile Pageant may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Rules, including by but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, postings on the Platinum Entertainment Limited/The Queen of Ibile Pageant website, or other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed. Such notices may not be received if you violate these Rules.
- TRADEMARK INFORMATION
You agree that all of Platinum Entertainment Limited’s trademarks, trade names, service marks and other Platinum Entertainment Limited/ Queen of Ibile Pageant logos and brand features, and product and service names (Platinum Marks) are trademarks and the property of Platinum Entertainment Limited. Without Platinum Entertainment Limited’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner Platinum Marks.
- PLATINUM ENTERTAINMENT’S OBLIGATIONS
- a) Platinum Entertainment shall ensure the protection of accessed information and shall ensure that the information accessed through the Platinum Entertainment Limited/ The Queen of Ibile Pageant website shall not be used for any unlawful
- b) Platinum Entertainment shall ensure that information gained through the data capture of entrants both individually and collectively is well guided and restricted from unauthorized access and usage for unlawful purposes.
ELIGIBILITY & ACCEPTANCE:
You agree that the following Policies, Requirements, Rules & Regulations shall govern the eligibility & acceptance of contestants for The Queen of Ibile Pageant;
- a) Naturally born females between the ages of 18 – 27 who are of African ancestry, or who are citizens of Lagos or Nigeria but resides in Lagos may enter the Queen of Ibile pageant (QIP)
- b) Contestants must be at least 18 years old by the Coronation Night.
- c) Candidates must be single, must not have children, nor have ever been pregnant or given birth.
- d) Minimum height requirement is 5′ 6″ and maximum height requirement is 6′ 2″. Weight must be proportionate to height.
- e) Candidates must be beautiful in face and figure, intelligent, and charming, while possessing poise, a pleasing character, and high moral convictions. Platinum Entertainment Limited/Queen of Ibile Pageant reserves the right to refuse an application or dismiss a contestant, using the Organization’s codes and regulations as the basis for its decision.
- f) Former winners of The Queen of Ibile pageant title are NOT eligible to compete again.
- g) At-large contestants who do not win The Queen of Ibile Pageant in a year may re-enter Queen of Ibile Pageant each year.
- h) Prior placement or lack of placement, in the top 5 of the finals has no bearing.
- i) The Queen of Ibile Pageant is open to all contestants regardless of title, affiliate ties, or pageant system, as long as they meet the requirements of the Queen of Ibile Pageant. If a titleholder wishes to compete in Queen of Ibile Pageant, said contestant may do so. It is understood that a contestant may have permission for use of another pageant’s title. Said title may be used for identification purposes on The Queen of Ibile Pageant web site and in The Queen of Ibile program.
- j) Platinum Entertainment’s/Queen of Ibile’s Board of Directors or any other body set up for such purpose shall determine all issues regarding eligibility. Entrants agree to abide by this determination both as to her and others. Entrant agrees to produce an original copy of her birth certificate to verify age or gender upon request. Platinum Entertainment reserves the right to refuse entry into The Queen of Ibile Pageant to anyone for any reason.
ENTRY FEE / PAYMENTS
The sum of N5000 (Five Thousand Naira Only) representing the entry fee is required to enter Queen of Ibile Pageant as a contestant. Contestant may seek sponsors or may pay the registration and entry fee herself. Payment may be made by cash to Platinum Entertainment Nigeria Limited Access Bank account number: 0060086536. Contestants may thereafter fill this online form after providing the Bank Teller number used to make the payment or a proof of payment.
Entry fee does not include:
- Travel expenses
- Competition wardrobe: Interview Suit, Evening Gown, Swimwear, Fashion wear
- Program book ads
- Personal expenses
- Tickets for family members
- Make-up and Hair Stylist.
- REFUND POLICY
All fees paid to Platinum Entertainment Limited are NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE in full or in part for under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to entry fees, and any other fees paid to Platinum Entertainment Limited by, but not limited to, contestants.
The entry deadline will be communicated through The Queen of Ibile Pageant website. Entry fees must be paid in full by the entry deadline. There will be no exceptions under any circumstances.
All required contestant paperwork (e.g., Biographical Information Form, etc.) must be completed and received by Platinum Entertainment Limited/Queen of Ibile Pageant by the deadline.
All deadlines are strictly enforced and must be adhered to by entrants.
Contestant agrees to conduct herself in a courteous, professional manner at all times during if selected as final contestant for The Queen of Ibile Pageant.
By Clicking on the “I Agree” Link below, you agree to be bound by the foregoing Policies, Requirements, Rules and Regulations;
Face of Ibile Model (2021)
Face of Ibile Model (2021)
Face of Ibile Model (2021)
Face of Ibile Model (2021)
Dont miss Queen of Ibile PAR updates, get notified when new events unfolds….